Keep these words that I am commanding you today in your heart. Recite them to your children and talk about them when you are at home and when you are away, when you lie down and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7
Experience the Bible the way those who first heard it once did…through spoken word. The Word was given to be engaged, experienced and embraced. Biblical Storytelling is a sacred form of ministry that has been shared for centuries. It breathes life into the text and creates a unique atmosphere of worship. Experience it for yourself!
About Reverend Clesha Staten
Clesha Staten is an exciting teller of Biblical Stories. She earned her Master of Divinity degree in 2014 from Palmer Theological Seminary of Eastern University, and was ordained as Pastor/Teacher in 2015 under Prophetess Chantell Ellis Poole of From the Throne Worship Center in Philadelphia, PA.
Certified in the field of Aromatherapy for over 10 years, it’s her passion to use natural ingredients found in the Bible to heal the mind, body and spirit. She developed the interactive online community In Your Secret Place that teaches people how to Exhale, Relax and Listen so they can hear God’s voice over the chaos that surrounds them. To seek Him first and see Him in all things.
As a Biblical Storyteller, she connects God’s story with the stories of those who may feel forgotten, lost or disconnected from God, as a path toward wholeness. This means to encourage, lift up and assist in the emotional healing of God’s people. With healing comes peace. With peace we can experience the fullness of God as one body.
She travels throughout the Tri-State area inspiring, encouraging and sharing the Good News through a dramatic telling of God’s stories.
Invitations to Preach, Teach and Tell God’s Story
- Mother African AME Zion Church – Spa for the Soul storytelling concert (guest teller), Wilmington, DE
- St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church Lenten Season Bible Study, Philadelphia, PA
- I’m a Good Thing Women’s Conference, Tampa, FL
- Ordination of Pastor Shani Akilah Johnson, Camden, NJ
- Grace Baptist Church Women’s Retreat (Philadelphia), Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Holy Temple C.O.G.I.C., Philadelphia, PA
- From the Throne Ministries, Philadelphia, PA
- When God Heals a Woman Conference, Philadelphia, PA
- Spirit Led Ministries – 5 Year Ministry Celebration, Philadelphia, PA
- St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church – Women’s Day Breakfast, Philadelphia, PA
- First Housewives Storytelling Concert – The Resurrection Center, Wilmington, DE
- Silverside Church, Wilmington, DE
- Network of Biblical Storytellers Gathering – Epic Telling, North Carolina
- New Beginnings C.O.G.I.C. – Celebration for First Lady June Connor, Philadelphia, PA
- Bridgetown Fellowship, Coatesville, PA
- First Housewives Storytelling Concert, Philadelphia, PA
- Palmer Theological Seminary – Guest Teller, King of Prussia, PA
Clesha is available for your next…
- church event
- church service
- special occasion
Contact me to discuss dates for your next event.