Next Online Group Session
May 26 – July 2, 2019
The 28-Day Soul Coaching® Program is a powerful program that anyone can do. It is a process that takes you to your spiritual source and helps you find meaning and sacredness in your everyday life. It allows you to take an honest look at yourself and life, face fear, release old negative patterns, get motivated, and step boldly and joyfully into your future.
This is a 6-week online group program with weekly coaching sessions taking place using Zoom, which enables us to meet no matter where you are in the world.
Benefits of taking the 28-day journey
- Enrich your life
- Shape your destiny
- Get greater clarity
- Detoxify your life
- Release old behaviors
- Dissolve negative beliefs
- Discover your passion
- Listen to your soul
- Discover your calling
- Increase self-esteem
- Create a life plan that supports you
What to expect during the 28-days
Detoxifying the Mind, Body, Emotions, and Spirit
- Week 1: 1 introduction session before the program begins
- Week 2: Days 1 – 7 are devoted to the properties of Air and are associated with clearing mental
- Week 3: Days 8 – 14 are devoted to the properties of Water and are associated with your
- Week 4: Days 15-21 are devoted to the properties of Fire and are associated with clearing the
shadow to connect with your spiritual self.
- Week 5: Days 22-28 are devoted to the properties of Earth and are associated with your physical self.
- Week 6: 1 Personal Quest and Bringing it all together session after the 28-days
- 4 weekly group coaching session over the length of the program
- Daily email affirmations for each day of the program
- Support via email
Shape your 28-day journey to fit your life
No matter how busy you are, or how uncertain or how regimented your life is, you can do this program. It is designed so anyone can do it, no matter what else is going on in their life. There are assignments each day, which are divided into three levels. You choose the level at which to participate.
- Level One: “Committed to Change” Doing the Level One exercises usually takes
5 to 15 minutes a day.
- Level Two: “Going for It” Includes doing both Level One and Level Two exercises
and will usually take 15 to 45 minutes a day.
- Level Three: “Playing Full Out” Includes doing the Level One, Level Two, and Level Three exercises, and takes as long as it takes.