$12.00 – $21.00
Also known as Lavender 40/42, this is a blend of various lavender flowers gives this variety of Lavender the consistent floral aroma this botanical is known for. The numbers 40/42 refers to the percentage of linalyl acetate content, which is a naturally occurring phytochemical, found in most botanicals and spice plants.
Lavender is considered to a well rounded essential oil that can be used for a variety of ailments. Most notably, the calmative property that encourages calm for a racing and overwhelmed mind. This essential oil is popular for encouraging a restful sleep, easing mental tension or headaches, soothing the spirit when in crisis, and relieving symptoms from insect bites.
15ml (1/2 oz.), 30ml (1 oz.)
Aromatherapy Benefits: Analgesic, antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, calmative, sedative
Spiritual Benefits: encourages clarity, reconciliation, comfort, awareness and emotional balance
- Calming bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oil to your bath and swirl the water to incorporate the oil. Now, step into your own personal spahhhh.
- Make your own Lavender Linen Spray
- Add a few drops to a tissue and place inside your pillowcase to encourage a restful night of sleep
Diffusing this oil:
- phytochemicals/tart warmers – are a great way to diffuse this clean scent into any room or space. Simply add 2 tablespoons of water to your oil warmer, and then add 5 drops of essential oil to the water. As the water warms, the steam will blissfully carry the steam through your space.
- 2-in-1 warmers – place the bowl on top of the warmer plate and add 2 tablespoons of water to the bowl. Just as in the directions above, add 3-5 drops of Essential Oil to the water. Turn on your warmer and inhale this blissful scent.
- Diffuser: add 2 tablespoons of water and 3-4 drops of essential oil to your aromalamp or oil burner.
- Nebulizer: add essential blend to the glass bulb of the nebulizer and place in the bulb holder. Plugin in your device and the oil will diffuse into the ai
Blends Well With
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli
Essential oils are volatile and can cause harm if not used correctly. Follow these simple guidelines when using any essential oils.
Never use this essential oil undiluted on the skin to avoid skin irritations.
Never apply to eyes or mucus membranes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not take essential oils internally unless directed by a qualified practitioner.