$11.00 – $18.00
Botanical Name: Mentha x piperita
Plant Part: Leaves
Aroma: Powerful minty and fresh scent
Country Of Origin: India
Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Cautions: Do not use undiluted on the skin, during pregnancy or if breastfeeding; avoid if you have epilepsy Use in low (2%) dilutions.
Peppermint essential oil a great oil to have on hand and a must have in your essential first aid kit. Used in low dilutions, it’s a wonderful aid for combating seasonal allergies and congestion; easing headaches and migraines, and relieving muscle aches and joint pain.
The information shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used as to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions or illnesses.
15ml (1/2 oz.), 30ml (1 oz.)
analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-infectious, antiviral, expectorant, stimulant.
encourages self-acceptance, concentration and vibrancy.
“Peppermint raises the spirit to fuller understanding and appreciation of the mysteries that will eventually unfold to us.” – Valerie Worwood, The Fragrant Heavens
- Mediation: add to your diffuser while meditating to encourage a heightened sensitivity and awareness
- Humidifier: add to the water in your humidifier for relief from colds and allergies
- Headache: use as an aid to combat headaches
Blends Well With
Basil, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Palmarosa, Rosemary, Spearmint, Spruce and Tea Tree.
Essential oils are volatile and can cause harm if not used correctly. Follow these simple guidelines when using any essential oils.
- Never use this essential oil undiluted on the skin to avoid skin irritations.
- Never apply to eyes or mucus membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take essential oils internally unless directed by a qualified practitioner.