Take a long, deep breath. Do you smell that? That, my friend, is the scent of fall. Yes, today is the first day of fall and that means the air will become crisp. The leaves will begin to do a beautiful dance of color changes. And, the aromas in the air will go from light and cool, to earthy and warm.
Here are some essential oils that will get your fall off to an great aromatic start.
- Anise – scent of licorice
- Cassia – sweet and spicy; scent is similar to cinnamon
- Cedarwood – woody and sweet
- Cinnamon – rich, sweet & spicy
- Clove Bud – warm and woody
- Ginger – spicy and warm
- Nutmeg – sweet and spicy
- Patchouli – earthy and heady
- Rosemary – herbaceous and slightly medicinal (an mental “eye opener”!)
- Sage – herbaceous and earthy
- Sandalwood – woody, delicate, and sacred
What’s your favorite fall scent? Share in the comments below.