Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
Plant Part: Peel
Country Of Origin: Italy
Method Of Extraction: Cold pressed
Aroma: sweet-fruity, citrus, spicy-balsamic undertone
Bergamot essential oil is known to open the heart to joy and amplifies light energy. Bergamot lifts the spirit, invites in happiness, and lightens the heart overwhelmed with grief, self- criticism, and negative self-talk.
Bergamot is known to be phototoxic meaning, it can cause skin irritation wif exposed to the sun. If using Bergamot essential oil on the skin, avoid direct sunlight or tanning beds for 18 to 24 hours. If diffusing or using on parts of the skin that will not be exposed to direct sunlight, no safety precautions are needed.
15ml (1/2 oz.)
- Provides comfort and lightens the heart in times of grief.
- Encourages us to accept all of life’s experiences with joy and peace.
- Encourages us to accept our imperfections & embrace our unique beauty.
- Lightens a grieving heart, embrace our imperfections, supports self-love
- Emotionally uplifting
- Supports the release of repressed emotion
- Encourages completeness
- helps reduce insomnia and anxiety
- eases muscle spasms
- skin nourishing
Essential oils are volatile and can cause harm if not used correctly. Follow these simple guidelines when using any essential oils.
- Never use this essential oil undiluted on the skin to avoid skin irritations.
- Never apply to eyes or mucus membranes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take essential oils internally unless directed by a qualified practitioner.
The information shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions or illnesses.
Blends Well With:
Chamomile, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Orange, Rosemary