Pink Grapefruit essential oil has a fresh, sweet citrusy aroma that evokes joy happiness. This light fresh aroma is said to aid with depression and stress.
Add pink grapefruit to an unscented all-purpose cleaner to brighten and freshen the air while cleaning surfaces.
This essential oil may cause skin irritation when exposed to the sun after an aromatherapy treatment.
15ml (1/2 oz.)
- Grapefruit essential oil helps you reconnect the mind, body, and spirit.
- Used during prayer, it helps awaken the mind and opens you to restore broken connections to the Divine that is within you.
- Aids with acne
- oily hair
- jet lag
- premenstrual tension
- and tiredness.
- Encourages positivity
- and upliftment
The information shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions or illnesses.
- Anointing point – the center of your forehead (third eye chakra) before prayer or meditation.
- Diffuse during prayer or meditation
- Added to a natural facial toner
- In a massage oil for muscle fatigue
Blends Well With:
Essential oils are volatile and can cause harm if not used correctly. Follow these simple guidelines when using any essential oils.
- Never use this essential oil undiluted on the skin to avoid skin irritations.
- Never apply to eyes or mucus membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take essential oils internally unless directed by a qualified practitioner.