Lemon essential oil has a fresh and sharp aroma that instantly brightens the air. It’s bright uplifting aroma help keep you focused and present while opening and strengthening your intuition. Although the scent of lemon invites you into deeper prayer and meditation, it keeps you grounded in love.
Lemon is a photosensitive essential oil and should not be used on skin that will be immediately exposed to sunlight or ultraviolet rays. It is best to do a patch test before using this oil as it can cause irritation to sensitive skin.
The information shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used as to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions or illnesses.
15ml (1/2 oz.), 30ml (1 oz.)
- Helpful for acne, boils, greasy skin, herpes, insect bites, and warts.
- Encourages clarity, concentration, and awareness.
- The bright aroma of lemon essential oil helps you to be open to your intuition and aids in focusing on being fully present.
- Anointing sites
- forehead, solar plex, pulse points, and base of the skull to help with intuitive clarity
- Diffuse to help with ease depression
- Add a few drops to cleaning water to brighten the energy in the room
- Use to deepen meditation and prayer
Blends Well With
bay, bergamot, fennel, frankincense, geranium, lavender, nutmeg, orange, peppermint, rosemary, ylang-ylang
Essential oils are volatile and can cause harm if not used correctly. Follow these simple guidelines when using any essential oils.
- Never use this essential oil undiluted on the skin to avoid skin irritations.
- Never apply to eyes or mucus membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take essential oils internally unless directed by a qualified practitioner.