Out of stock
The information shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used as to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions or illnesses.
15ml (1/2 oz.), 30ml (1 oz.)
- antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, bactericidal, fungicidal, hypotensive (lowers blood pressure), stimulant
- lifts the spirit & lightens the heart, encourages joy, inspires creativity and self-confidence
- Renews and revitalizes the spirit and helps combat the fear of letting go. Use this essential to encourage a “heavy heart” to lighten and restore a spiritual connection that has dimmed.
- heart, upper back, knees, pulse point
- Home: blend with orange, lemon, grapefruit and tea tree essential oils, add to spray bottle of distilled water to clean and purify surfaces
- Diffuse: add to your diffuser for a burst of freshness
- Bath: add a few drops to bath salts for an uplifting soak
Blends Well With
Essential oils are volatile and can cause harm if not used correctly. Follow these simple guidelines when using any essential oils.
- Never use this essential oil undiluted on the skin to avoid skin irritations.
The information shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions or illnesses.
- Never apply to eyes or mucus membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take essential oils internally unless directed by a qualified practitioner.