Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Plant Part: Leaf
Country Of Origin: Sri Lanka
Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Aroma: sweet, warm and spicy
Cinnamon essential oil has always been a companion to love. It invites love from higher realms and helps to transform sorrow into happiness. With an open heart, you begin to realize that love is always here.
Precautions: Do not use during pregnancy. May cause irritation to sensitive skin. Use in moderation.
15ml (1/2 oz.), 30ml (1 oz.)
- Invites love from higher realms
- Transforming sorrow into happiness
- Brings the realization that love is always there
- Encourages benevolence,
- and generosity
- antispasmodic – eases muscle spasms
- analgesic – relieves pain
Essential oils are volatile and can cause harm if not used correctly. Follow these simple guidelines when using any essential oils.
- Never use this essential oil undiluted on the skin to avoid skin irritations.
- Never apply to eyes or mucus membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take essential oils internally unless directed by a qualified practitioner.
The information shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions or illnesses.
- palms of hands
- lower back
- pulse points
Blends Well With:
- nutmeg, orange, ginger, lemongrass, patchouli, geranium, grapefruit