Botanical Name: Pelargonium x asperum
Plant Part: Leaves
Country Of Origin: Egypt, China, Reunion
Method Of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: flowery rose, soft, green, sweet
Centering, balancing, and soothing, Geranium Essential Oil envelopes you with its feminine energy. She wraps you in her warm motherly embrace bringing calm and relaxing energy to the body, mind, and spirit.
- Provides comfort to our hearts and spirit as transformational healing takes place.
- Calms anxious feelings
- Protection from irritability and disruptive energy
- Supports one’s ability to feel open-hearted
- Fosters a sense of security and stability
Essential oils are volatile and can cause harm if not used correctly. Follow these simple guidelines when using any essential oils.
- Never apply to eyes or mucus membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take essential oils internally unless directed by a qualified practitioner.
The information shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions or illnesses.
- pulse points
- when being busy brings feelings of anxiety.
- when you want to be creative.
Blends Well With:
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli