Only 2 left in stock
Ginger in its dried form has been used as a domestic spice medicinally to address different ailments for thousands of years. When used in aromatherapy, Ginger essential oil has been said to help ease muscle ache, fatigue, congestion, and cold symptoms.
Ginger essential oil also gives us the courage to recognize who you are with confidence and to attract the abundant life you desire. It provides space to embrace freedom from blockages or fears that create spiritual blockages.
15ml (1/2 oz.)
- Strengthens our spirit and encourage confidence to create the life we want.
- Fiery, strong and dynamic
- Stimulates willpower, and restores motivation
- Combats burnout on any level
- Warms and encourages energy
Uses in the home:
- Use a piece of ginger root (the actual root of the plant) in a cup of hot water with honey help soothe your sore throat.
- To add a hint of spice to your bath, add a few drops of ginger essential oil to your bath.
Blends Well With:
Essential oils are volatile and can cause harm if not used correctly. Follow these simple guidelines when using any essential oils.
- Never use this essential oil undiluted on the skin to avoid skin irritations.
The information shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used as to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions or illnesses.
- Never apply to eyes or mucus membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take essential oils internally unless directed by a qualified practitioner.