Only 2 left in stock
Lavendar essential oil blend, also known as Lavender 40/42, is a blend of various lavender flowers that gives this variety of Lavender the consistent floral aroma this botanical is known for. The numbers 40/42 refer to the percentage of linalyl acetate content, which is a naturally occurring phytochemical, found in most botanicals and spice plants.
Lavender is considered to a well rounded essential oil that can be used for a variety of ailments. Most notably, the calmative property that encourages calm for racing and overwhelmed mind. This essential oil is popular for encouraging a night of restful sleep, easing mental tension or headaches, soothing the spirit when in crisis, and relieving symptoms from insect bites.
15ml (1/2 oz.)
- Encourages you to live in the present – emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
- encourages clarity, reconciliation, comfort, awareness, and emotional balance
Essential oils are volatile and can cause harm if not used correctly. Follow these simple guidelines when using any essential oils.
- Never use this essential oil undiluted on the skin to avoid skin irritations.
- Never apply to eyes or mucus membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take essential oils internally unless directed by a qualified practitioner.
The information shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used as to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions or illnesses.
- palms of hands
- lower back
- pulse points
- Calming bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oil to your bath and swirl the water to incorporate the oil. Now, step into your own personal spahhhh.
- Make your own Lavender Linen Spray
- Add a few drops to a tissue and place inside your pillowcase to encourage a restful night of sleep
Diffusing this oil:
- 2-in-1 warmers – place the bowl on top of the warmer plate and add 2 tablespoons of water to the bowl. Just as in the directions above, add 3-5 drops of Essential Oil to the water. Turn on your warmer and inhale this blissful scent.
- Diffuser: add 2 tablespoons of water and 3-4 drops of essential oil to your aromalamp or oil burner.
- Nebulizer: add the essential oil blend to the glass bulb of the nebulizer and place it in the bulb holder. Plugin in your device and the oil will diffuse into the air
Blends well with:
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli