Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
Plant Part: Leaves
Country Of Origin: Indonesia, India
Method Of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: herbaceous, earthly, smoky, balsamic
Out of stock
Patchouli essential oil is all about the sacred. The sacredness of life, the body, sexuality, action, and purpose. It teaches us that our sense can be a direct route to our soul and a doorway to Spirit. All are sacred gifts that Patchouli gently encourages us to remember.
15ml (1/2 oz.)
- It reminds us that being still in contemplation/meditation is a sacred way of caring for ourselves and others.
- Balances an overactive mind
- Reduces nervous strain
- Counteracts disjointed and spacey feelings, opens up the breath
- Supports connecting with one’s sensual nature
Essential oils are volatile and can cause harm if not used correctly. Follow these simple guidelines when using any essential oils.
- Never use this essential oil undiluted on the skin to avoid skin irritations.
- Never apply to eyes or mucus membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take essential oils internally unless directed by a qualified practitioner.
The information shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions or illnesses.
- lower stomach
- lower back
- pulse points
- feeling worried or tense
- feeling a need to connect body, mind, and spirit
Blends Well With:
- bergamot, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, orange, sandalwood, ginger, lemongrass, cinnamon, litsea